Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Working Life...

After a week of work, I think I'm still not get used to working life. I used to sleep at 11pm and wake up at 8am in the next morning, I did swim frequently about 9am in the morning after my braskfast and CNA programe. I prepared my own lunch with a combination of fried mixed vege with a little bit of meat. I left home for studying at the library in the afternoon till evening before head back home to prepare dinner for family again. I'm really enjoy these kind of life very very much...! I got so much time to think of my future plan, I don't need to q for getting any governmental matters done, I escaped from peak hour crowd while going for any appointments in town.

In working life, I leave home as early as 7am and I'm stucked in heavy traffic jam while on the way to office even though I'm luckily not the driver, it still takes me about 80 mins to reach office. I take my breakfast in the office while busying reply working related emails. I take my lunch at nearby hawker center which take about 10 mins walking distance under the sun and get back to office in shower sweat. What I'm eating for lunch and dinner are high msg, sugar, salty and oily unhealthy food (to me). I'll try to leave office on time in order to get back home by 730pm (public transportation time is about 90 mins). Journeys in the mrt are irritating and tiring, I'm basically a canned tuna before get out from the train.

I'm not complaining on what I'm doing right now as it takes time for me to adapt the changes. Fortunately, I have a thoughful, lovely wife which share the same dreams and we both are working hard to fulfil it. Keeping the minimal expenses and spending are the keys.

No comments: