Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Exam Over

Exam is finally over... It was my nightmare by going through all the reading and calulation during the exam preparation. The volumn I've read over the past 2 months is definitely exceed what I've read since out from school. It was extremely difficult for me to pick up the momentum and concentrate in reading the heavy and bulky text book after so many years, and it took me more than 2 weeks to get into the momentum.

Library was my 3rd home in the last 2 months, I can even recognise the faces in the library who were there everyday and left on same timing. There are so many activities in the library besides reading, a 50's uncle with a mini laptop camping in the library daily 9am till 5pm just to trade stock market, at 5pm he will take out a small piece of paper to record his archievement for the day and wrap his laptop in a plastic bag and leave about 515pm. Uncle no.2, who always come with big NTUC plastic bag, inside got a big transparent plastic bag with water, the same piece of magazine (to hold the water bag which put on table) and newspaper (to put on his chair), he will just bite a hole on the water bag and suck the water then tighten it back to avoid leaking. There are also any uncle aunties camping in the library for the whole after reading the newspaper, magazine, sleeping, stone-ing...

Anyway, I need much more lucky on my side to create a miracle by passing my exam. Wish me good luck.

No comments: