Monday, June 15, 2009

Aunty, no plastic bag PLEASE..!!!!

Why NTUC aunty always don't understand my intension to save plastic bag as an effort to be environmental friendly? Why 5 apples for $1.45 still need a plastic to carry which no weighing is required and I'm with my recycle bag? The mindset has to be changed.

Accident (1):
At the cashier counter for payment (including my 5 apples without plastic bag), cashier seems troublesome to carry the apple one by one into my recycle bag, and put all the apples into a small small plastic bag before putting into my recycle bag.
** I, confused **

Accident (2):
At the weighing station for weghing my vege (1x carrot, 1x brocolli, 1x pepper), aunty seems having a habit to put all item in an individual plastic bag. I stopped her and insisted not to use the plastic bag and just place the price tag on the vege itself.
** She, confused **

No comments: